Our Total Repair service for Valentino shoes includes the repairing of your soles and your heels. We run a tracked and insured postal service (FREE postage home), so that where-ever you are in the UK, you can have your shoes restored with care by our repair specialists who have 15 years of experience.
Our paint has been matched by a spectrometer to achieve the closest match to the original Valentino hue.
You can choose between 2 styles of Replacement soles:
- Smooth Gloss.
- Paint Restoration and Gloss Finish.
You can select a number of Add Ons:
- Toe Tips are for worn tips of your sole - to go underneath your repair.
- Leather Care is to improve torn or chipped leather on your heels.
If you are unsure of what repair you require, please email us pictures.
Please see pictures in our GALLERY to see the difference between repairs and more information below.
- Our Paint restoration repair is the closest aesthetic to the original sole, as durable as the originals - a sublime finish that can be further protected with our transparent sole protectors (highly recommended).
- Our Gloss Repair is highly durable and has a smooth finish providing a beautiful aesthetic finish.
We have a turnaround of 2 weeks.
Our total repair service consists of three main services:
- New soles
- Paint + Gloss will be applied to the ball area of the shoe which means you will still have your designer logo this will not be touched * Your original soles may already be very much worn down, if this is the case you can add toe tips and our team of specialists will build up the front of your shoes and completely restore them, in extreme sole damage, you can purchase a new leather sole for us to cover over. Replace your heel studs: you may have your originals in your little red bag please do include these if you would like us to use them.
- Touch up includes the use of our Valentino touch-up paint which has been matched using a spectrophotometer so that it blends with the original Valentino sole to cover minor scuffs or scrapes to the heel, arch and remaining areas.
STEPS FOR PURCHASING:
1. ORDER ONLINE.
2. PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL
Add to your shoe box (if you don't have a printer, please just write your name and the service you purchased)
3. SEND TO OUR ADDRESS ON THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL VIA SPECIAL DELIVERY.
We recommend using the Royal Mail Special delivery service (cost average: £11) as they are insured for up to £500 and for a small fee you can increase the value of insurance depending on the price of your shoes. This method insures you can TRACK your product and insure it made it to us safely.
4. WE'LL EMAIL UPON ARRIVAL AND KEEP YOU UPDATED BEFORE WE POST HOME.
Tracked and Free of charge!
Please read our section about delivery for a guide on sending us your shoes.
If you have any specialist requirements including men shoe repairs, replace your insoles, heel stem replacement, and much more, please get in touch with our team via email with your specialist repair requirements.
Available to UK customers only.
GALLERY OF CUSTOMERS SHOES
Why not view our gallery of repaired shoes by clicking here
* Although very rare, at our cobbler's discretion, the decision may be made to cover the logo if soles are terribly worn or the soles needs to be extended further.
If you have selected Paint + Gloss, we may decide your shoes are too worn for it to be an appropriate repair, in which case we shall apply leather soles first.
* Please note: BOOT orders need to select £10 delivery per pair to cover insurance via Parcelforce.
** We can only repair the leather upper superficially. We cannot replace leather - we can only use our colour matched touch up paint to improve. The success of our repair depends on the severity of the damage.